The Natchitoches Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division has arrest warrants for the following individuals
The Natchitoches Police Department has arrest warrants for the following individuals:
• Charlene Beaudion – Three Counts of Monetary Instrument Abuse
• Patrick Bradford – Theft of a Motor Vehicle
• Jerry Craig – Remaining After Being Forbidden
• Rodney Frazier – Domestic Abuse Battery
• John King – Attempted Second Degree Murder
• Kelvin Miller – Battery of a Dating Partner
• William Mitchell – Domestic Abuse Battery
• JaMichael Pye – Two Counts of Violation of a Protection Order and Criminal Damage to Property
• Brian Walker – Possession of Schedule II Narcotics
If you have seen any of these individuals please contact the Natchitoches Police Department at (318) 352-8101 or the Criminal Investigations Division at (318) 352-5609. Do not attempt to apprehend or detain any of these individuals by yourself. Remember all information given shall remain confidential.
Anonymous Tips by Smartphone:
You may also provide tips that will be anonymous via our TipSubmit Product. Simply send the tip by using your smartphones (download the free application) or by texting (Text-A-Tip) to CRIMES (274637). Use NPDTIPS before typing your message. You can also submit a Web Tip from our Police Protection page.
Check it out: http://www.tipsubmit.com/